Friday, May 1, 2009

Kid's Birthday Cards

Girl Birthday WishI wanted a simple card that I could use this fun birthday stamp on. This stamp is called Birthday Wish, and is one of the stamps that could be earned as part of the April promotion. It is one of my favorite birthday stamps. The designer paper is from the retired polka dot and petals DP, and the satin ribbon Is Simply Satin from Basic (michaels).  The new designer hardware from Stampin'Up! Occasions Mini is so much fun. These Basic Jumbo Grommets are so easy to add and are one of my new favorites! The card is pretty in pink card stock, and the sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder.

Loop-to-Loop Rub-ons
I had wanted to make some cards with the loop-to-loop rub-ons for a while and hadn't had the chance. So today I made a boy birthday card with the airplane image. This is the first time using the pacific point blue, and I quite liked it, especially with the orange and kiwi kiss combination.
the main card is baja breeze card stock, with accents of the pacific point and pumpkin pie.The ribbon is the striped kiwi kiss. The designer paper is from My Minds Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment