Monday, May 18, 2009

Clean and Simple

I made this for today's Clean and Simple challenge at Splitcoast Stampers, CAS15. It was black and white and bold bright. I chose pixie pink for my bold bright, mostly because I knew I wanted to use the Fifth Avenue Floral set. I also used the Very Versatile set from the occasions mini for the sentiment and the flower branch. I water colored the flowers in pixie pink and cut and mounted one on a dimensional. The flower panel is mounted on pixie pink card stock. The ribbon is from Michael's, Sheer Creations.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. You really rocked this challenge today - your card is awesome and so is your whole blog. I'm off to drool at some of your other cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card sis gorgeous...

    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete