Sunday, May 3, 2009

Unfrogettable!
I thought it time to finally post some scrapbook pages, since it is national scrapbook month after all! Also the Stampin'Up! promotion this month is great for scrapbookers. Buy any three packages of 12" x 12" textured card stock and designer series papers and get the fourth free! With so many great papers to choose from you'll have a hard time narrowing it down to just four! Have a look at the designer papers on pages 158-161 of the Spring-Summer Catalog. 



These group of photos, my daughter playing on the frog, toadstool, and the dragonfly , seemed perfect for the Unfrogettable set ( retired, one of my favorites! ) I stamped the frog on wild wasabi, the toad stool on apricot appeal, and the dragonfly on cool caribbean, then colored with prisma colors for the accents. The letters are die cut( Cuttlebug Red Tag Sale alphabet) from wild wasabi designer papers. The main paper is certainly celery, and the paper the photos are mounted on is mellow moss. The journaling is done with stampin'Up! write me a memory journaling font, KP Quick.

Nicholas at Age 7!This page uses papers and stickers from the Simply Scrappin Kit, Primary Colors (retired). I used a retired letter set, Whimsical alphabet, and embossed the letters in white so they stood out on the black card stock. I attached journalling strips with assorted colored brads, and used the brads again as accents on the page. I used the photo corner punch ( Stampin'Up!) with some of the paper from the kit also. Almost all of the other stickers are from the kit, with the exception of the number 7 which was from my stash of letters.

Palm Springs
 I love how easy the Simply Scrappin' kits are to pull a layout together. This pages were literally made in minutes. All of the supplies are from older kits, but I wanted to show them to see how easy it is to make some fun and simple pages quick! The paper is from  the Simply Scrappin' kit Creative License, and the die cut stickers are from the Friends and Flowers Hostess kit. I used a variety of letter stickers to finish the page, and it is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment