Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pretty Mambo Blossoms!


This was made for the color challenge today, Pretty Mambo Blossoms! If you haven't guessed the colors were melon mambo, pretty in pink and blush blossom. I also used the fall to layout #75 from Clean and Simple, found here:
http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/ FTL75
My card base is textured Melon Mambo and I stamped the dotted background on it in the same color. I stamped two hearts from the Love You Much set in Melon Mambo ink, one on pretty in pink and the other on pink pirouette ( substitute for blush blossom). The Valentine sentiment is from teeny tiny wishes. I added the melon mambo dotted ribbon to finish the layout, by punching a hole in the white piece and tying it through.

Recipe: ( all supplies Stampin'Up! )

Stamps: love you much, dotted BKG, teeny tiny wishes
Card stock: melon mambo, pink pirouette, whisper white, pretty in pink
Ink - melon mambo
Accessories: melon mamba dotted grosgrain ribbon

Please e-mail me if you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment