Monday, January 18, 2010

A few Valentines Cards



This card was made for the CAS color challenge today on Splitcoast Stampers, CAS50. The challenge was to use Teal with one other color and white. I chose pink as I wanted to do a Valentine card too. I used the stamp set The More the Merrier, with the birds as the main image. I used my blender pens for the coloring in teal and melon mamba. I also stamped the heart from the same set onto the melon mamba and cut it out for an accent on the card. I used designer paper from the Razzleberry Lemonade ( pink) designer series and the Sweet Pea designer series ( teal DP). The strip of hearts is embossed with the Love It classy brass embossing plate, on pretty in pink card stock.




I made this card for a few CAS challenges at Splitcoast a few days ago (CAS48, CAS49). They were for a Valentine card, and Cut it out, something had to be cut out on the card. I mounted the designer paper ( Razzleberry lemonade, Stampin'Up!) onto chipboard and cut it out with one of my heart sizzlits. For the pretty in pink strip I embossed the hearts from the Love it classy brass embossing plate. ( retired, Stampin'Up!) I next added the trim done with the new scallop trim from Stampin'Up! cut from Melon mamba paper. The pink satin ribbon finished the card.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment