Friday, October 9, 2009

Mellow snowflakes

 

These two cards were made for the color challenge at Splitcoast this week. The colors were mellow moss, whisper white, and kraft. I like the look of these colors for Christmas cards, especilly with the snowflakes and the pine images. The first card uses the Serene Snowflakes and the Four the Holidays sets from the new Holiday Mini from Stampin'Up! The main card is the kraft with the snowflakes embossed in the white. I also embossed the sentiment from Four the Holidays set on the strip of mellow moss. For the white accents I added the strip of white with the scallop edge and the white satin ribbon.

 
Posted by Picasa

This card was made for the sketch challenge this week and the color challenge as well. The main image is from the Autumn Days stamp set. I also used the large pine image from Peaceful wishes for the pattern on the other vanilla strip. The mellow moss and kraft panels are stamped with the Serene Snowflakes in white craft ink. A mellow moss grosgrain ribbon finishes the card.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are so gorgeous!! I thought I had commented on this beauties before but I guess I didn't! Well I am here now!! LOL! I just love the soft colour combo!!!

    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete