Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inspiration



I made this card for the Inspiration challenge at Splitcoast on Saturday. Below is the image for the inspiration. It is from an Etsy shop called TzaddiShop. When I saw the image I knew what sets I wanted to use right away. I used the Great Friend set and Fresh Cuts from Stampin'Up! The main card and accent strip are Not Quite Navy card stock, as are the leaves from the great friend set. The main image I stamped in crushed curry classic ink and added the old olive to the leaf portions of the image. I stamped the butterfly with some iridescent blue embossing powder I had and cut it out to mount on dimensionals. The thank-you from the fresh cuts set is embossed in white embossing powder. Last I added the brads as accents in the curry and navy colors.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...this is amazing! You really captured the inspiration piece!!!

    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your such a talent, Kristen! I've always loved your cards. You just took an object and made it an inspiration for your card! That's pure talent!

    ReplyDelete