Monday, June 8, 2009

It's a loop thing!

With this set retiring  (It's a loop thing, and loop to loop rub-ons) I thought it time to use it some more. I loved the versatility of the rub-ons and the stamps together. I really like these bundles! So sad to see it go.
Today the Clean and Simple challenge  ( CAS18) was to make a card with shades of pink and kraft. I chose pink pirouette with a bit of pretty in pink. This card uses the flower stamp embossed in white embossing powder, and pink brads added to the centers. The rub-on is the sentiment at the bottom. The butterfly is cut from the smallest butterfly on the bigz butterfly die. It is cut from a scrap of Candy Lane paper. The sentiment piece is mounted onto a strip of pretty in pink that I used the scallop edge on.
I thought this card wasn't quite simple enough for CAS so I made another...


I needed a birthday card for my Niece, so I thought the cupcake from this set would be great. I love the rub-on sentiment, Hey cupcake! The cupcakes are embossed in white and then I colored them with soft pink and brown pencil crayons. The main image is mounted on pretty in pink and then onto pink pirouette.I added some pink rhinestones from K & Company for the pretty bling on the cupcakes!  The ribbon is Simply Satin in pink, to finish off the card.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment