Saturday, September 26, 2009

Inspiration



Both cards today are for the Inspiration challenge at Splitcoast Stamper's.
The ispiration today came from the store called The Pajama Squid. For the first card my inspiration was this wall art:
http://shop.thepajamasquid.com/products/bird-house-for-your-walls
I loved the colors and the image. I used my Spring Solitude set together with the Bright Delights rub-ons. I also added the fun hardware that went with the rub-ons, Hooray! The main card is Melon Mamba, with the main image mounted on a piece of Dusty Durango. I added the flower from the Spring Solitude set on the Melon Mamba color at the bottom.


The inspiration for this piece is here:
http://shop.thepajamasquid.com/products/animal-tower-print
I liked the image and didn't change much from the inspiration, I just added the ribbon ( old Olive) and the filligree brad as an accent. The background of the card was run through the small dots texturz plate. The main image is stamped with the Wild About You set in crushed curry, bashful blue, pumpkin pie, old olive and real red. The main image is mounted on crushed curry and then that is mounted onto a piece of bashful blue designer prints paper. ( All supplies Stampin'Up!)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment