Sunday, August 2, 2009

Embrace life!

I made this card for the inspiration challenge today at Splitcoast. This was my inspiration:
http://www.heavenlyhostess.com/aprons_piroja.html.
The main card is pink pirouette card stock with kiwi kiss, and water color paper. The stamp set is Embrace Life. I water colored it with pretty in pink, old olive, kiwi kiss, and melon mamba. I cut out the two main flowers and added pink rhinestone brads to the centers.

Thanks for looking!

Stampin'Up! retired sets for sale!

Anyone looking for some retired Stampin'Up! sets have a look at the link for the sets I have for sale newly posted!

3 comments:

  1. The link has not worked for me since this am.

    Diane M
    detour3@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the link, too, but had no luck.

    Your Embrace Life card is gorgeous! I love your water coloring and color choices. Such beautiful background paper, too. Is that SU paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I left you an award on my blog today! Laurie

    ReplyDelete